Friday, July 17, 2009

The Past Week(:

TGIF!! Soooooo needed it to like finally arrive!!! HAHAHA. We celebrated Ms Eng's 31st Birthday today. Even though the actual day is tommorow. I didnt like the week leading up to the party cause there was alot of crappy stuff invovling the party but thankfully, all that is cleared up(: The party was a blast. Food. FOOD.(: HAHHA. The birthday girl received a Cream facial. (: *Wink Wink* HAHA. So did Mr LEE. Hahaha. One word cher. KARMA. I helped to cut the cake for everyone. Shocker. Shafiqah dished out the servets to me(: HAHAH. then the EATING PART came(: Cheeszels,COKE~, Sprite,Bee Hoon, Chips, Kalai's Aga Aga, Hotdog,Nuggets(: YUMMMMMMM.(: Shuddup. I took my height and weight already. I dont have to feel GUILTY. LOL. The fun Part came later, MUSICAL CHAIRS!!! never played it that way. Lets just say.. It was DISGUSTINGLY FUN. hahha. Literally. OHHHHHHH the lorrrrrdddddd.. the forfeits we had to do. I freaking had to eat a Chocolate creamed cake with CHILI SAUSE ONTOP OF IT!!!!! Damn. Qi Bin Had his soaked in Sprite and Daniel had his in the Dessert water thingy. AHAHHAHA. it was damn gross. OHH. and during the game. Dickson freaking SAT ON ME!! we were like rushing for the chair.. I found one, slammed my ass down and the next thing i before i know it.. I witness a freaking HUGE ass Coming down on me in slow motion!! Lol. And then i went like OIEEEEE!! then he jumped up. Thanks uh Dicky. lol. Overall it was fun(:

HAHAH. moving on to the rest of the week, Nothing much happend. OHHH!! If im not wrong, I think on Monday, Fiona and Sharon suprised me by giving me this BEN 10 FAN!!! OMGGGGG!!!! ESTATIC!!! Its like sooooooo huge(: AHAHAHHA. Thank you My dear Daughter and Daughter -in-law(: I was damn suprised lah!!

The rest of the week was rather monotonous. But I had Lunch With EDMOND(: everyday Afterschool((((((((((: Enjoy that to bits(: Hahahahha. Just LOVE him to BITS(: hahahahah.

ohh!! And poor Hidayah msg me whinning that she's down with the flu. Poor child. I hope you get better (:

OH. and today, During English Lesson, We FINALLY moved away from oral and did this magazine questionair with a partner. EDMOND(: was my PARTNER(: His questionair was ''ARE YOU A RISK TAKER?'' and mine was " ARE YOU A REAL FRIEND" . How ironic that I got that question uh? Lol. anyways... It was fun lah.. (:

OKAY. My BUM is officially cramping on me.
OH! I have Lit tmrw. Darn. But at least I get to see EDMOND!(:
HEHEHEHHEHE.

See Ya Folks(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home